2. The Information We Collect
1. Personal Information
In order to access the Service, you will be required to register for a WashODry LLC, account (an "Account"). You may register for an Account by (1) providing certain personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") such as, and as applicable, your name, e-mail address, addresses, telephone number, credit card information, and certain preferences.
Or (2) WashODry LLC, registration can also be done using face book i.e. by allowing us to access your name and other profile information through existing accounts you may have on the social networking website Face book (the "FB Website", and your FB Website profile, the "FB Website Profile"). It is your responsibility to give us current, complete, truthful and accurate information, including Personal Information, and to keep such information up to date. WashOdry will not be responsible for any problems or liability related to inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information, whether due to your failure to update such Personal Information or otherwise. If you register for an Account through the use of a FB Website Profile, in addition to providing us with certain Personal Information as we use the information you have already provided to the FB Website in registering for an account and which you have allowed the FB Website to share with WashOdry LLC, including, but not limited to, your first name, your FB Website user profile picture, your friend's list, pages you are a fan of, your gender, and the networks to which you belong (collectively, your "Submitted Information").In addition to the Personal Information and Submitted Information, we may collect the following information you provide (collectively with Personal Information and Submitted Information, the "Information") In using and/or accessing the Services, you expressly authorize us to collect and use your Information in connection with the Services. You further acknowledge and agree that WashODry LLC, may, but is not obligated to, maintain copies of your Information indefinitely, or delete any or all Information, at our sole discretion. When you receive promotional e-mails or newsletters from WashOdry if any, we may use customized links or similar technologies to determine whether such newsletters or e-mail has been opened and which links you click. This information is used to provide you more focused e-mail communications and/or other information.
2. Order Information
When you wish to process an order for certain services through the website or mobile app (each, an “Order”), you must provide us with certain information about the transaction you are looking for to execute, such as number of articles of clothing, type of articles of clothing, time for pick-up/drop-off, on-demand pick-up, scheduled pick-up (collectively, the “Order Information”).
3. Electronic and Automatically Collected Data
As is true of most Websites, we automatically gather data about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, browser settings, navigation through our site(s), referring/exit pages, and operating system. This information does not include Personal Information. We may use third party tools and analytical services to gather and analyze this information. In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to:
- The type of mobile device you use
- Your mobile devices unique device ID
- The IP address of your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- The type of mobile Internet browsers you use
- Information about the way you use our App
4. Data Collected by Wash O Dry
We collect personal data when the application is registered online, placing an order, or communicating via email. The information you provide is beneficial to providing better service in responding to your request. All newsletters from our site, allow visitors to unsubscribe if they wish to do so.
5. Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Companies
With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
If Wash O Dry is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
6. How We Use or Process Your Data
We may use the Data we collect from you when you register, make a request, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To provide outdoor information
- To process our users’ requests
- To update all the users of our Apps.
- To keep a record of your correspondence with us
- To have details of your transaction carry out on our website
7. What We Do With the Data We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our mobile App.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax
8. How we protect Your Privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not run ads, other than the classifieds posted by our users.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do provide email proxy & relay services to reduce unwanted email.
9. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfil the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law.[If applicable, include a description of any parties with whom you may share Personal Information.]
Personal Information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is to be used.
11. Fraud Prevention and Investigations
We may share information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigations when:
- Required or permitted by law
- Protecting or preventing against an unauthorized transaction or potential fraud
- Investigating fraud which has already taken place
12. Links to Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on www.washodry.com that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties.
We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and we are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing.
These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies.
Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to Wash O Dry website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
13. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Wash O Dry does not use the Application to knowingly solicit/obtain data from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. However, if it is determined that such information has been inadvertently obtained on anyone fewer than thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database.
Anyone fewer than thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website
14. Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our privacy practices. If we make any material changes to our desktop software and mobile applications, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site
prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
15. Acceptance of Terms
We collect feedback from our applications users about their experience with the services provided. Please note that any feedback you provide via the Service or feedback provided about you is publicly viewable via the Service. On very rare occasions, we may remove feedback pursuant to our Feedback Removal Policy.
17. Privacy Contact Information